Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Téo Taxi Supercharger - Dorval, QC - P.-E. Trudeau Airport (not public)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How many “private” SCs are there? (where besides Quebec airport & Stockholm?) I’ll discuss on Talking Tesla and shout out to those who follow the supercharger report: don’t plan to use these superchargers. And I agree they should be designated as no-go sites (black dot?) or be listed elsewhere, not on the map.
Leave them on the map, but mark them as not available to the public. People will hear about them one way or another, and unless they are acknowledged (marked on a a map) and marked as not available to the public, some of those people will go looking for them and be annoyed about wasting their time.

Reactions: rrosenbl
The question is : why track and add to superchargers.info the ones that no one will be able to charge on, even if in deep trouble. This supercharger is no one's business, no one beside a teo taxi will be able to charge there. It just makes the map more crowded and add noise to the real data. Just my 2 cents

More superchargers overall = healthier supercharger network. Around Los Angeles International Airport if there were a couple large private supercharger installations (For the limo/taxi services), the public superchargers would be greatly unburdened. Unless such SC network expansion is made public/visible on the map, Tesla owners in the area will continue to feel anxiety around local supercharging.

Leave them on the map, but mark them as not available to the public. People will hear about them one way or another, and unless they are acknowledged (marked on a a map) and marked as not available to the public, some of those people will go looking for them and be annoyed about wasting their time.
My vote @BlueShift : Don't put superchargers on supercharge.info if Tesla owners can't use them. This includes private superchargers and superchargers at service centres that are for Tesla use only. The supercharge.info map should be the Tesla supercharger map plus locations that are expected to eventually be on the Tesla map.

My vote @BlueShift : Don't put superchargers on supercharge.info if Tesla owners can't use them. This includes private superchargers and superchargers at service centres that are for Tesla use only. The supercharge.info map should be the Tesla supercharger map plus locations that are expected to eventually be on the Tesla map.
Or @BlueShift instead of permanently closed it is restricted?

That is what Taillefer asked the provincial government to do: Make them public so they can be used (BRCC).
I do not know if Tesla can take the SC back into their system, could be useful for those with batteries drained by the cold after one or two week vacations.

Hopefully the creditors will agree.

That is what Taillefer asked the provincial government to do: Make them public so they can be used (BRCC).
I do not know if Tesla can take the SC back into their system, could be useful for those with batteries drained by the cold after one or two week vacations.

Hopefully the creditors will agree.
Really? That would be awesome. I wonder if they’ll keep the same location.