TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

T-ball practice

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Arnold Panz, Apr 28, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Arnold Panz

Arnold Panz Model Sig 304, VIN 542

At t-ball practice this morning with my friend Steven, our kids proudly showed off their Teslas.

image.jpg

2. mdelpin

mdelpin Member

That's cute! My daughter (who is 7) will tell anyone who will listen that her "ride" is a Tesla Model S, she will then offer to give them a tour of where she sits! She loves the rear jump seats :).

3. Arnold Panz

Both of these guys will only sit in their respective trunks. They get a kick out of waving to people. The reaction is usually some combination of shock and outrage that someone would put their kids in the trunk!

4. MLH

MLH Member

I thought "A light blue Tesla?" Until I realized it's the ever-changing gray...! Nice....

Red owner

5. gg_got_a_tesla

gg_got_a_tesla Model S: VIN 65513, Model 3: VIN 1913

Sweet! Setting a poor example for the kiddos with your parking job, Josh :tongue:

6. Arnold Panz

Didn't trust the guy next to my driver's side so I knew if I parked near the other Tesla he'd be careful not to dent me! :)

7. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

If only all the world had falcon wing doors ...

8. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

I've never heard of such a thing. Do you have any pictures?

9. HVM

HVM Savolainen

Trolling is a bad habit...

10. mdelpin

mdelpin Member

We dropped our son at school one morning and as I got out of the car to help him out of his seat the teacher in charge of getting the kids to the playground looks at me and says jokingly " What do you sit your kid in the trunk?" To which I had to sheepishly reply "Yes, yes I do". She got a kick out of seeing him get out and started calling other teachers over. It was hilarious!