Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

T-Can Pro for rent?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm working on my second Model X salvage rebuild (got to do something during this lockdown right?). The first one I did was a fire and came out pretty good. This one has fairly minor front-end damage. I't amazing how much plastic is up front.

Anyways, I need to reset the airbag module and rather than pull it out I was thinking of trying the T-CAN pro which says it can reset the airbag via CAN without removal. T-can – t-can diagnostic tool for Tesla Model S,X,3

Of course, with COVID-19, the main reseller is closed https://premium-tools24.com/

If anyone has a T-CAN pro and would be willing to ship it and rent to me for a few hundred bucks, please drop me a note. Once the store re-opens I'll end up buying it anyways to support their work.

PS, I also have a PDF dump of the service manuals, TSB, wiring diagrams of the MX as well. I'll get it uploaded to a secure location if anyone is interested. It's crazy stupid that something as simple as the fusebox diagrams are not publicly available.

I'm working on my second Model X salvage rebuild (got to do something during this lockdown right?). The first one I did was a fire and came out pretty good. This one has fairly minor front-end damage. I't amazing how much plastic is up front.

Anyways, I need to reset the airbag module and rather than pull it out I was thinking of trying the T-CAN pro which says it can reset the airbag via CAN without removal. T-can – t-can diagnostic tool for Tesla Model S,X,3

Of course, with COVID-19, the main reseller is closed https://premium-tools24.com/

If anyone has a T-CAN pro and would be willing to ship it and rent to me for a few hundred bucks, please drop me a note. Once the store re-opens I'll end up buying it anyways to support their work.

PS, I also have a PDF dump of the service manuals, TSB, wiring diagrams of the MX as well. I'll get it uploaded to a secure location if anyone is interested. It's crazy stupid that something as simple as the fusebox diagrams are not publicly available.
Do your service manuals go through 2019, or just through 2018 like the ones I have? I have a 2019 Raven and things in the 2016-2018 manuals don’t seem to always match what’s on my car.
Thanks,

Jon

I’m interested in the PDFs. Been trying to hook up my lighted front T emblem and can’t locate a fuse box diagram. Any help would be great 19’ MX Raven Thanks

Hi I am in ireland and have a T can pro for sale with activation software I purchased it in jan 2020 if interested let me know.
And price your happy with I paid 1365 euro direct from the developer.
Great tool.
Mark

Hi all,I bought a Tcan last year from https://premium-tools24.com/ quite good and I could recommend, I diagnosed more than the Tdiag I bought from them 2 months ago.
I have a question because T-CAn does not support All Key Lost , T-diag does but only tesla s. Tdiag works by OBD, T-can by x437a.
Anybody know tool with All Key Lost support for Tesla X?

Sometimes it will make you change your password if it says server error go change your toolbox password

They just added a 10-15 new operations to toolbox 3 for legacy ..you can disable front or rear motor is really nice for diagnostics . They stopped working toolbox 2 it’s outdated