Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

T Sportline 18” overlander set

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bump and second this post.

Installed my Overland wheel and tire set from T Sportline a couple weeks ago. I selected the BF Goodrich Trail Terrain T/A's over the Falkens.

These tires make significant improvements in comfort with no noticeable decrease in range or road noise. As soon as I put them on, I noticed the ride height was ever so slightly higher and bumps in the road felt miniscule compared to the 21" Uberturbines. Although I've only had the tires on for 150 miles, I can still average a 240 Wh/mi at 55mph on the highway (identical to Uberturbines). To boot, while the tires are more rugged, it's difficult to perceive any increase in noise in city driving or low highway speeds (haven't gone above 65mph).

On the street, overland wheels and tires on, and full throttle in an MYP makes for a shaky ride and unpleasant experience. But, take these things on the dirt and punch it, and they're a blast.

Highly recommend these tires if you're planning do off-the-beaten-path driving. As an added bonus, having wheels/tires balanced and with TPMS from the dealer makes mounting a breeze.

Attachments

• Journey with Vic.jpg
    Journey with Vic.jpg
    670.3 KB · Views: 241
  • Journey with Vic 2.jpg
    Journey with Vic 2.jpg
    783.1 KB · Views: 120
Bump and second this post.

Installed my Overland wheel and tire set from T Sportline a couple weeks ago. I selected the BF Goodrich Trail Terrain T/A's over the Falkens.

These tires make significant improvements in comfort with no noticeable decrease in range or road noise. As soon as I put them on, I noticed the ride height was ever so slightly higher and bumps in the road felt miniscule compared to the 21" Uberturbines. Although I've only had the tires on for 150 miles, I can still average a 240 Wh/mi at 55mph on the highway (identical to Uberturbines). To boot, while the tires are more rugged, it's difficult to perceive any increase in noise in city driving or low highway speeds (haven't gone above 65mph).

On the street, overland wheels and tires on, and full throttle in an MYP makes for a shaky ride and unpleasant experience. But, take these things on the dirt and punch it, and they're a blast.

Highly recommend these tires if you're planning do off-the-beaten-path driving. As an added bonus, having wheels/tires balanced and with TPMS from the dealer makes mounting a breeze.

Anymore update. I’m really interested with the same set up.

I’d be interested. Can you ping me some photos of the wheels?
Sure, here is my listing: