Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

T Sportline 18 inch turbines

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah the stock aero wheels will not fit. I am trusting TS to get the inner milling correct so theirs do. lol

Just got an email reply back from them confirming that they will, "so long as you let us know they are for the PUP".

I might order mine too soon to get the free shipping. So to be clear, no way that Tesla 18" stock aero wheels can fit on P3D+? Personally would rather have those for range benefit, but hey, the TST is a solid option.
It seems it's still too early to say for sure whether 18" stock wheels will fit the P3D+. I suspect they won't but when I called Tesla, the rep I talked to checked with his technicians who apparently told him they would fit. However, he did admit that no one there had actually tried to fit them,

It seems it's still too early to say for sure whether 18" stock wheels will fit the P3D+. I suspect they won't but when I called Tesla, the rep I talked to checked with his technicians who apparently told him they would fit. However, he did admit that no one there had actually tried to fit them,

I swear it was confirmed here or at M3OC that they wouldn't.

19” stock wheels for Model S fit over the large breaks of the P85D I had. Had 21” in the summer, 19” in winter. Different cars but I would imagine the P3D+ could take a wheel that’s two inches down from the one it comes with.

Last edited: