Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

T Sportline 18 inch turbines

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is what I was thinking. The 18" ones aren't part of the 10% off though this weekend unfortunately. Wonder why. I thought they were on there the longest (as 18" replacements for the aeros which have been on Model 3s since the beginning).
So even if you subtract that wheels from the combo, that's still $1000 for the tires alone. I feel like that it's cheaper to just buy the wheels and get the tires for $800 as discount tire now.

^^^ That's what I've done. Got the wheels for $1200 a few weeks ago. Waiting for shipping info. I'll get my winter tires from Discount Tire once it's time then I'll have free rotation/balance and swapping for seasons. :)

Anyone know if the Black Friday sale is the same as current Labor Day Sale (10% + Free Shipping) or any better? What’s shipping usually run from them on these wheels?

Ski
Unknown now, but looking through archived pages for 2016 revealed:

* Save up to $1,500 off your next purchase

Spend More Get More:
$500-$1,100 receive a $150 discount
$1,101-$2,500 receive a $300 discount
$2,501-$4,000 receive a $500 discount
$4,001-$6,500 receive a $1,000 discount
$6,501-$10,000 receive a $1,500 discount

That was 2016...for 2018, guess.

If you purchase their 18"/19" flow forged wheels plus TPS and tires, they are $2160/$2520 ($240/$280 discount) for the least expensive tire plus $200/$250 shipping in US. Total savings at least $440 in 18" and $530 in 19". Unless the Black Friday Sale has free shipping too (or the discount is deeper in 2018), this may be a better deal. Original cost is listed at $2400 and $2800 for a Black Friday discount of $300 and $500, respectively. That said, on the 18" set, selecting either the winter tires or the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S will put you at or above $2500, so you might get the $500 discount, under 2016 discounts (If I were sitting at $2500, I'd pick up a hat or something to get the additional $200 discount).

Just ordered the full wheel and tire set 18" space gray Pirelli Winter for my P3D+.. I really wanted to find a way to do the aero wheels somehow on mine, but looks like it just isn't possible; these 18s in space grey look like the next best thing for my winter tire. The grey wheel on the midnight silver metallic at least in pictures looks quite nice and matches well. Plus can't beat no tax, no shipping. Price seems really reasonable for tires+wheels+cap+TPMS+Balancing. Plus it seems like tsportsline has learned how to make the tire work with the P3D+'s 3mm lip on the hub; while I have no idea if Tesla has that figured out to make their 19' winter package compatible or not.... It seems like if you want a 2nd winter set of tires; this is at least the safest bet and least expensive. (at least for the P3D+)

Last edited:
Just ordered the full wheel and tire set 18" space gray Pirelli Winter for my P3D+.. I really wanted to find a way to do the aero wheels somehow on mine, but looks like it just isn't possible; these 18s in space grey look like the next best thing for my winter tire. The grey wheel on the midnight silver metallic at least in pictures looks quite nice and matches well. Plus can't beat no tax, no shipping. Price seems really reasonable for tires+wheels+cap+TPMS+Balancing. Plus it seems like tsportsline has learned how to make the tire work with the P3D+'s 3mm lip on the hub; while I have no idea if Tesla has that figured out to make their 19' winter package compatible or not.... It seems like if you want a 2nd winter set of tires; this is at least the safest bet and least expensive. (at least for the P3D+)

Me too. Got the 19” in gloss black with the winter tires. The 10% off plus free shipping makes them a decent deal compared to the Tesla winter tire package. Plus, they say they work with the P3D+ lip. Only hesitation I had is weight. They weigh a little more than the Tesla 19”.

Me too. Got the 19” in gloss black with the winter tires. The 10% off plus free shipping makes them a decent deal compared to the Tesla winter tire package. Plus, they say they work with the P3D+ lip. Only hesitation I had is weight. They weigh a little more than the Tesla 19”.
Yes, what about the weight? The 19s are heavy. How will that effect performance? I really want them, but am worried about the weight.

Good call on tax saving. Guess I should have ordered the package. They balance it too?

Since you didn’t buy the tires at a discount tires or from Tesla, who will mount them for you?