Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 19" TST Wheels For Sale Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@WMAC 2-3 weeks
That would be a great Christmas present. Hmm... (Please stop me)

To get a complete solution (looking at matte black or dark grey), one needs to figure out lug nut covers and center caps. It looks like that is possible between you guys and Tesla (right?).
What about wheel bands? I would imagine those are even more useful since these wheels are a touch wider, and oh-so good looking.
Are Wheel Bands available to match those two color options of the TSTs?

T Sportline 19" TST Wheels For Sale Tesla Model S

The 19" TST wheels use the same lug nuts (and covers) as the stock wheels, and the center caps are interchangeable. I'd assume the same would hold true for 20" TSTs. Unless I misunderstand your question.

Hey Hank, thanks, but my question has to do with color matching the center caps and lug nuts. I think Tsportline have solutions to those, just not sure they do for both of my potential color choices: matte black or dark grey.

Last edited:
@e-FTW, all our TSTs come with matching color T Sportline Center caps.

With regards to dark colored wheels, we offer matte black lug nut covers to hide the shiny polished factory lug nuts:
https://tsportline.com/product-category/tesla-wheels/

Hey Hank, thanks, but my question has to do with color matching the center caps and lug nuts. I think Tsportline have solutions to those, just not sure they do for either of my color choices: matte black or dark grey.

@e-FTW, all our TSTs come with matching color T Sportline Center caps.

With regards to dark colored wheels, we offer matte black lug nut covers to hide the shiny polished factory lug nuts:
https://tsportline.com/product-category/tesla-wheels/

Yes thanks. I knew you had that, and misspoke. I have edited my comment.
I will assume that dark grey and factory lug nuts are close enough in color?

-Our Metallic Grey is 1 shade lighter than the Tesla 21" turbine. Almost unnoticeable in the shade.

-Factory Tesla lug nuts are polished.

-Our Lug Nut Covers are matte black. Works well in combination with any of our dark wheels (grey, blacks, reds)

Yes thanks. I knew you had that, and misspoke. I have edited my comment.
I will assume that dark grey and factory lug nuts are close enough in color?

Here is a set of Turbine wheels for $417 for the set of four ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/361324184821?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

• Wheel Specifications
  • Size:Front - 19 x 8.5 / Rear - 19 x 9.5
  • Offset: Front - +35mm / Rear - +38mm
  • Price is for the set of 4 new wheels

ADR_Propulsion_HB_20_85_95_FWD_1.jpg

Just saw this in another thread. Are the 19" cyclones prone to the need to remove rotor retention bolt?

The biggest potential issue is if they don't know to remove the bolt that (unnecessarily) holds the rotor to the hub, you could warp your rotors over time. If your new wheels do not have a cutout for that bolt (most don't) you can simply remove it. If you don't remove the bolt, your wheels will not sit flush on the hub. Some people shave the bolt down, but that is a waste of time. Just remove the bolts and save them in case you ever want to reinstall them again.

Functionally they don't do anything since the wheel / lug nuts hold your rotor to the hub, not that little bolt. It's just there so when the brake assembly is put on your car at the factory the rotors won't fall off the car as it moves down the line without wheels on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a picture of the bolt (screw?) for reference.

View attachment 104545