Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 19" TST Wheels For Sale Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, our TST is manufactured in China and we standby the quality of our products. Truth is, many top tuner brands manufacture their wheels in China/Southeast Asia as well. Some choose to be honest about it while others do not.
I'm not aware of any top tuners that have their parts made in China. We are not talking about a Honda Civic with a fart can, and a wing here. This is IMO only, but cheap Chinese wheels have no place on heavy performance vehicles such as the Model S.

I'm not aware of any top tuners that have their parts made in China. We are not talking about a Honda Civic with a fart can, and a wing here. This is IMO only, but cheap Chinese wheels have no place on heavy performance vehicles such as the Model S.

Being in the car customization business for over 24 years, I assure you that most high tuners have parts manufactured in China and Southeast Asia. Regardless, T Sportline is here to provide the Tesla community quality products for your cars. The TST wheel is load rated for the Model S and was designed to ONLY fit the Model S.

Being in the car customization business for over 24 years, I assure you that most high tuners have parts manufactured in China and Southeast Asia. Regardless, T Sportline is here to provide the Tesla community quality products for your cars. The TST wheel is load rated for the Model S and was designed to ONLY fit the Model S.
I guess that we are going to have to agree to disagree that cheap Chinese parts don't belong on $100k cars. I would have expected much better from Al & Ed's.

I guess that we are going to have to agree to disagree that cheap Chinese parts don't belong on $100k cars. I would have expected much better from Al & Ed's.

So I guess cheap Chinese cell phones (usually called "iPhones") don't belong in the pockets of millions of people, either?

I guess I don't see your gross over-generalization/stereotype of all Chinese products being "cheap".

Did you buy the TST wheels? How do you know that they are "cheap" compared to any others?

Also, from what I read here on TMC, T-Sportline is *not* Al & Eds.

So I guess cheap Chinese cell phones (usually called "iPhones") don't belong in the pockets of millions of people, either?

I guess I don't see your gross over-generalization/stereotype of all Chinese products being "cheap".

Did you buy the TST wheels? How do you know that they are "cheap" compared to any others?

Also, from what I read here on TMC, T-Sportline is *not* Al & Eds.
I knew somebody was going to go there. Chinese manufacturing can turn out quality products. Apple and many others have their own factories with cheap labor, which results in things being done to their specs. Automotive knockoffs on the other hand, are pretty much geared with only one thing in mind, a huge profit margin for the exporter/middleman. I have yet to see a quality automotive wheel made in China. There is a reason they cost $50-100 per wheel for anyone willing to import them.

I have absolutely no problem with anyone selling these things, as long as the buyer is aware of what they are getting.

Be nice to get some input from people who have purchased these and run them.

Lets not fool ourselves say the words "Made in China" and it does not instill confidence in QC.

I like the style and am tempted but MIC I think you need to take a close look at the product

Also, there is a reason that when you look at the back of the MS stock wheels, the words "Made in the USA" are present. Elon is no dummy, and if he could have saved some cash in manufacturing decent quality parts, he would have done it in a heartbeat. He also knows that the risk/reward ratio for something like this is not in his favor, therefore Tesla doesn't use that cheap junk. Just think of how much money Tesla would have saved if they used Chinese 18650's, or would the have? Something to think about.

I looked in the back, my spare 19" Cyclones are hecho en Mexico. :confused:

IMG_9911.jpeg
IMG_1402.jpeg

I would certainly hope that TSportline, as a company that sells very high-end forged wheels, would also ensure the appropriate level of manufacturing quality and testing went into this cast offering. They have already indicated they use a low-pressure cast, which is a cut above cheap replica wheels, which are typically gravity-cast. Sure, I wish I could buy an OEM Tesla wheel in a Grey 19" Turbine style...but I have been begging them for this since 2012, and it isn't available. They make a grey 19" Cyclone wheel, but I can't buy those either, as they were almost exclusively European. I have begged Ownership to make those available in the States as well, as yet to no avail. So in the meantime, I will try the TSportline TSTs, which sound like they should be stronger than the Rial Luganos I run for Winter wheels, though I haven't had any bent rims on the Rials, and I think they look fantastic.

-yes, pcd is 5x120
-yes, center bore is 64.1, no hub rings required.
-offset is 35mm which moves position of TST 10mm to outside compared to the factory 19 wheel. this results in a slightly nicer stance.
-yes, you can use factory lug nuts
-yes, you can use the factory Tesla caps

Quick question, what are the exact specs in detail?

by "designed ONLY to fit the Model S", do you mean that hub diameter is exact match to OEM wheels thus requiring no hub centering rings (spacers) ?

aka

5x120 (obviously)
hub-centric
Center bore 64.1mm
40mm offset

?

-yes, center bore is 64.1, no hub rings required.
-offset is 35mm which moves position of TST 10mm to outside compared to the factory 19 wheel. this results in a slightly nicer stance.

thanks, these 2 reasons alone are enough of a reason to go for Tsportline's over Rials.

So, Tsportline, any high def pics yet? b/c now my issue is figuring out what finish to get!! lol

also, in your opinion, while I recognize 245/45R19 is the recommended tire size for this wheel, would it be safe to mount a 255/45R19 tire ?

Just curious but are there any US manufacturers that could produce this rim? I don't doubt the quality of the rims, just wondering if anyone still makes things like this anymore here. I realize the cost would be higher though.