Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 19" TST Wheels For Sale Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DSC_0794.jpg

DSC_0811.jpg

DSC_0812.jpg

full gallery: TeslaGreyTurbineTST

I ordered my MS with the standard 19" wheels and will definitely be getting snow tires for winter. I am considering the Tsportline silvers and am inclined to put the non-winter tires on them and use the Tesla 19" wheels for the snow tires. Or should I do the opposite? I'd love some style counsel :smile:

What color MS did you order?

I think your intention is on point. TST Silver on non-winter tires for sure. Oe Tesla wheel on winter tires.

I ordered my MS with the standard 19" wheels and will definitely be getting snow tires for winter. I am considering the Tsportline silvers and am inclined to put the non-winter tires on them and use the Tesla 19" wheels for the snow tires. Or should I do the opposite? I'd love some style counsel :smile:

Yes, service can do this for you. Interestingly, they made my image be the 19" Cyclones in Grey, when I requested this. I wonder if there is a reason that you don't want the image to be of the 21" Turbine if the wheels are truly 19". Perhaps it may impact the range calculation, as the car will think it is running on 21s?

Here's what you get: Precision manufactured wheels specifically for the Tesla Model S that meet the SAE J2530 standard. Sources at ITS mentioned Tesla Motors also used their facility to test their oe wheels.

TST-Impact-Test-Report.png
TST-Radial-Fatigue-Test-Report.png
TST-Rotary-Fatigue-Test-Report.png

T Sportline Model TST SAE J2530 Test Results - 19 Tesla Turbine Wheels

I knew somebody was going to go there. Chinese manufacturing can turn out quality products. Apple and many others have their own factories with cheap labor, which results in things being done to their specs. Automotive knockoffs on the other hand, are pretty much geared with only one thing in mind, a huge profit margin for the exporter/middleman. I have yet to see a quality automotive wheel made in China. There is a reason they cost $50-100 per wheel for anyone willing to import them.

I have absolutely no problem with anyone selling these things, as long as the buyer is aware of what they are getting.