Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 19x8.5" TST Wheels For Sale for the Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
T Sportline 19" TST Wheels For Sale Tesla Model S

These are gorgeous. My only concerns would be whether any issues with running gear on my warantee would be blamed on non-OEM wheels... this would be bad and more than make up for the cost savings on tires, etc. IMHO.

Heh I'll be over 50k and out of warranty in like 3 weeks anyway. To answer your question though, no. Putting aftermarket wheels and rims on does not void your warranty. For a specific issue, they'd have to prove it was directly related to the aftermarket mods. They can't just say "oh you have aftermarket wheels so that completely voids your warranty" and no longer provide warranty service. That would actually be illegal. It's not like opening up your xbox and soldering a mod chip to play pirated games. Not like I would know anything about doing that hahaha

Mine arrived! I haven't had time to do more than a cursory inspection (look good quality/finish) but JakeP and I plan to have some better "real world" pictures to share in the next week. So far, THANK YOU TSportline! Now I just need a car.

IMG_1319.JPG

TSportline, do you offer the Black center caps for sale, to go with the black wheels?

I don't see them on your website. Am I missing it? Are they included if you buy the black wheels?

I definitely want to get a set of these wheels, but I can't decide which color to get. I have a green Model S. If any other green owners out there get these wheels, I'd love to see pictures.

Olan Mills, click Gallery on the Tsportline website to see many pics, including one set of all three colors together. Check this thread for pics of the Grey against my Green (post 605), not mounted yet though. I think any of the colors will look great, having a hard time deciding, but I think Grey is the winner for me:

19 Turbine Wheel Solution - Page 61

19 Turbine Wheel Solution - Page 61

Last edited:
I don't see them on your website. Am I missing it? Are they included if you buy the black wheels?

I definitely want to get a set of these wheels, but I can't decide which color to get. I have a green Model S. If any other green owners out there get these wheels, I'd love to see pictures.

I just got my new matte black wheels today...not sure if I will be able to get them installed on Saturday (or Monday). I went with the black wheels because I have my car chrome trim blacked out, as well as a matte wrap. Otherwise I likely would have gone with the grey T Sportlines. I will post pictures likely when I get them installed.

Last edited:

I brought Newscutter's grey TST to Pittsburgh Cars and Coffee today to solicit opinions on the match of green to grey. About 80% loved the grey, 20% preferred silver, and everyone agreed the Matte Black would show too much dirt here in the 'Burgh.

Last edited:
I just got my new matte black wheels today...not sure if I will be able to get them installed on Saturday (or Monday). I went with the black wheels because I have my car chrome trim blacked out, as well as a matte wrap. Otherwise I likely would have gone with the grey T Sportlines. I will post pictures likely when I get them installed.

Here is a quick picture.
New Rims.JPG

Couple pics we took at the Cranberry Supercharger ribbon cutting of a TST next to a grey Model S. Reactions from the gathered owners (and Tesla staff) were all VERY favorable. TSportline-- I think you'll be getting some more orders!

Thanks for the photos, they help me visualize the wheels a lot better.

Just so I'm clear, I'd order a set of these (the greys), some new center caps from my local SC (and maybe a set of Gorilla 61147CX lug nuts), then take the whole lot down to my local tire place (Discount Tire) and have them pop the tires off the old 19"s, switch everything over (including TPMS sensors), and I'd be done? Anyone know what the typical cost is for that kind of swap out?

Thanks for the photos, they help me visualize the wheels a lot better.

Just so I'm clear, I'd order a set of these (the greys), some new center caps from my local SC (and maybe a set of Gorilla 61147CX lug nuts), then take the whole lot down to my local tire place (Discount Tire) and have them pop the tires off the old 19"s, switch everything over (including TPMS sensors), and I'd be done? Anyone know what the typical cost is for that kind of swap out?

I'll be doing that exact thing next week, I'll let you know the cost.