Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 19x8.5" TST Wheels For Sale for the Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brianman, we also like to dot our Is and cross our Ts. Thank you for addressing this issue because we're well aware many of the other aftermarket wheel manufacturers fitting wheels on the Model S' don't bother to test their wheels against the specs of the Model S.

T Sportline Model TST SAE J2530 Test Results - 19 Tesla Turbine Wheels

TST-Impact-Test-Report.png
TST-Radial-Fatigue-Test-Report.png
TST-Rotary-Fatigue-Test-Report.png

@Tsportline
For those among us that like to dot our Is and cross our Ts regarding such things (including myself)...
Running with non-OEM wheels implies some risks relative to any future drama that happens with those wheels installed. Do they handle the stress of a heavy car with high torque like the Model S? Tesla has presumably done some testing to validate their OEM offerings.

What are your thoughts on such concerns? Thanks.

Excellent Service!
If only Tesla could build the cars as quickly (mine isn't due until late September).
I ordered four silver finish wheels from Elie on the 21st May and Fedex delivered them today, two weeks later. That's good by normal standards, thing is, I am in the UK!

The finish is excellent and now all I need is a car to put them on. I guess mine might be the first set of wheels over here, so this is how costs worked out:

4 no. wheels at $1,500.00
Shipping and Handling at $360.00

I transferred funds direct from my bank (Barclays) and the $1,860.00 worked out at £1,145.46 plus £25.00 transfer fee.
Taxes added £155.05.
This gives a delivered UK total of £1,325.51 for four wheels. I hope this helps any UK customers decide to go ahead if they are wavering.

Me? I am acquiring my Tesla one piece at a time.

IMG_1789.jpg
IMG_1790.jpg

Nice to know its only 2 weeks delivery

Excellent Service!
If only Tesla could build the cars as quickly (mine isn't due until late September).
I ordered four silver finish wheels from Elie on the 21st May and Fedex delivered them today, two weeks later. That's good by normal standards, thing is, I am in the UK!

The finish is excellent and now all I need is a car to put them on. I guess mine might be the first set of wheels over here, so this is how costs worked out:

4 no. wheels at $1,500.00
Shipping and Handling at $360.00

I transferred funds direct from my bank (Barclays) and the $1,860.00 worked out at £1,145.46 plus £25.00 transfer fee.
Taxes added £155.05.
This gives a delivered UK total of £1,325.51 for four wheels. I hope this helps any UK customers decide to go ahead if they are wavering.

Me? I am acquiring my Tesla one piece at a time.

View attachment 50769View attachment 50770

Thanks for the pictures and prices my P85 pearl white is due late August with 19" standard wheels. Plans were powder coat them black on the first tyre change but seeing these and the price I may just order a set of black 19" and keep my others for winter tyres.

Any pics of the matt black wheels on a Blue Model S?

I have 21" grey Turbines now, and can't decide between the same grey or matt black.

Also, what are people doing for center caps on the black wheels? I think using the grey ones from my 21" wheels would look strange.

Love to see two different pictures. Can't make up my mind. Please comment. Currently I have 21" silver wheel and matte carbon fiber spoiler. Want to purchase 19" wheels+tires for winter.

1. Matte Black on Pearl White Tesla MS.

2. Metallic Grey on Pearl White Tesla MS.

Last edited: