Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 20" TST Wheels For Sale for the Tesla Model X and Model S pre-order now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I pre-ordered in February with a plan to keep my OE 19's for winter tires and get new TS 20's for summer. Seemed like a good plan at the time when the estimate for shipping was "March". Now that I'm still riding around on winter tires in May, I'm second guessing my plan. Will these wheels be shipping soon or what?

Just got mine installed, 9" front and back, 245/40/20 Pirelli Cinturato P7, couldn't be happier:)
IMG_6365.JPG

Looks great! That would be my set up too and thinking of ordering now. Did you have 19"s previously? How would you compare the ride. 20" seem like a sweet spot for form and function.
Yes I put 77k miles on the 19" OE wheels and they were showing their age. My plan is to keep the old ones for winter wheels/tires which made a huge difference in winter performance this year. I really haven't noticed a significant change in ride/handling yet. I am most interested in my efficiency numbers which I have tracked religiously over the years. This set-up is slightly heavier than the OE 19s by my calculations but I'm hoping that won't matter too much in terms of range since I really like the look over the OE 19's!