Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TSportline

Global Vendor
The product is simple: In Q4 (estimated December delivery), we will be offering an oe grade polyurethane front bumper replacement refresh for all older Tesla Model S called the FBR.

The bumper will fit all Model S with the old look bumpers excluding Signature models.

Tow hook assembly will still be accessible.

We designed and engineered the FBR to fit within our #alloriginal product style meaning you will re-use the following hardware items from your existing bumper and transfer over to our FBR:
T Emblem
Parking Sensors (and respective assemblies)
Fog Lamps & adjacent grilles (and respective assemblies)
Lower center grille with or w/out auto pilot

We will provide a new chrome "v" shaped emblem.

Professional installation & paint is required by an auto body shop.

We are taking fully refundable deposits for a nominal 500.00 here.

tesla-model-s-front-bumper-replacement-before-2.jpg

tesla-model-s-front-bumper-replacement-after-2.jpg
*design is subject to change

A qualified body shop should be able to handle the parking sensor hole concern.

No, you miss the point. I don't HAVE parking sensors and don't WANT them. If you are referring to have a body shop slap some bondo or something in the pre-drilled holes in the Tsportline bumper b/c you don't make a version without holes, I'll pass.

Does the bumper come with holes, without, or can the user pick?

No, you miss the point. I don't HAVE parking sensors and don't WANT them. If you are referring to have a body shop slap some bondo or something in the pre-drilled holes in the Tsportline bumper b/c you don't make a version without holes, I'll pass.

Does the bumper come with holes, without, or can the user pick?

You can buy the parking sensors from Tesla for $15 each. Assuming you need 6 for the front bumper, you're only looking at $90 extra. You don't have to retrofit them either. They would just be there unused. Otherwise there's a special filler body shops use for polyurethane bumper covers that would work just fine.

The product is simple: In Q4 (estimated December delivery), we will be offering an oe grade polyurethane front bumper replacement refresh for all older Tesla Model S called the FBR.

The bumper will fit all Model S with the old look bumpers excluding Signature models. Tow hook assembly will still be accessible.

Any update on producing the Model S Front Bumper Refresh ... Are you still on track for December deliveries? :cool:

Delivery Option: No Front License Plate Holder.

Tennessee and other states do no have a license plate on the front of their cars. The front bumper of my wife's new BMW was delivered license plate holder free, it looked much nicer. The unsued holder was left in the trunk if needed. I would like to see Tesla have the same option.

Here is an Update!

tesla-model-s-FBR-steel-mold-wm.jpg