Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_3509.JPG
IMG_3510.JPG
IMG_3511.JPG
IMG_3512.JPG
IMG_3513.JPG
IMG_3514.JPG
Well worth the wait :)

Looks good. Any other details you want to share? Fit and finish? How long did the install take?
Took half day since they have a lot of jobs. Actual install I believe is 1.5-3 hours depending on number of guys. More than pleased how it came out. Perfect fit! Finish immaculate. They take off the side mirror cover to color match and sends along with the bumper to an authorized tesla body shop for paint. Two days later it comes back and TS installs it at their shop. Glad I waited for this one instead of unplugged.

• Helpful
Reactions: Lifeinabox
@sargeom any shots of that T area with the hood open?

it looks a bit awkward, not really feeling what they did in that area. maybe a mesh grill piece would be better than the solid backing

Here's a P85D that a customer wanted an all blacked look. We painted his "T" emblem in Satin Black and wrapped his V chrome trim in Satin Black.

tesla-model-s-front-bumper-facelift-frunk-detail.jpg

tesla-model-s-front-bumper-facelift-frunk detail--2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cmarshack
Here's a P85D that a customer wanted an all blacked look. We painted his "T" emblem in Satin Black and wrapped his V chrome trim in Satin Black.

View attachment 294700
View attachment 294701
I am looking for a good bumper installation facility in the SF Bay Area ... who has experience with your refresh kit?
Not looking for another body shop... I would like to talk with someone who has completed a full bumper installation.