Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make. Please see this thread for more details and to find out how to revert to the old design. Cheers!

T-Sportline 20x10 Tire Size??

We recommend the 275/40-20 tire size which is inline with the factory performance parameters.

Performance Model S:
245/35-21 Front Outer Diameter: 27.8"
265/35-21 Rear Outer Diameter: 28.3"

Our Recommendation:
245/40-20 Front Outer Diameter: 27.8"
275/40-20 Rear Outer Diameter: 28.7" (1.4% larger)

*Outer diameter slightly varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.
*Using a tire within a +/- 3% outer diameter of the factory tire is within tire industry accepted tolerances.

Russell

Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2012
Silicon Valley
This is a 2013 P85+ with 275/40-20 tires and it's triggering the low pressure monitor I'm assuming because of the size differential to the front 245/40-20.

What PSI are you filling it to? Are you sure you don't have a leak?
I had the same 275/40/20 on my rears and I filled them to 42psi and never had a low pressure issue.

Will a 295/35-20 fit with the T-Sportline +40 offset???

If the rim is 10" wide, they will fit. Will it rub, I don't know.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC