Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

T Sportline Carbon Fiber Dash Panel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone installed this and if so how do you like it? Would you buy and install it again? If there are other options to cover up the wood please post a link. After five months I have not warmed up to the wood dash panel and am looking to do something else.

Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Dash Panel

tesla-model-3-space-x-blue-custom-leather-interior-carbon-fiber-dashboard-1_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Has anyone installed this and if so how do you like it? Would you buy and install it again? If there are other options to cover up the wood please post a link. After five months I have not warmed up to the wood dash panel and am looking to do something else.

Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Dash Panel

View attachment 347608
Hello,

I'm also looking forward to see real-world pictures.

I anticipate my Model 3 in late November or early December and will set an appointment with TSportsline to have the dash installed right away...Not a fan of the wood.

Sorry, not putting some crappy looking faux CF wrap on my Tesla or any other car for that matter.
What's the difference if you do it right? I bought the AO CF wrap for the dash, but haven't had a chance to install it (hopefully this weekend if I have time).

I installed the AO CF console wrap and it looks fantastic. From the install video, the dash also looked great, so assuming I can get it done right, should look great as well.

Will post pics when done.

I can't see spending an extra $650 is the look is the same.