Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

T-Sportline RWD 1 inch drop springs okay for SR+?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mr X

Jan 18, 2013
1 AU
I have an SR+ with stock 19'' sport rims and want to reduce some of the wheel gap

T-Sportline is offering their springs for $300 right now
Tesla Model 3 Sport Lowering Springs

Would there be any issues having the LR springs installed on an SR+?

I want the 1 inch drop, the SR+ springs 0.75 drop is slightly too little

Also, I plan on keeping my car for a while so would there be any issues in general with lowering a car that I may encounter long term? I mean just 1 inch of a drop that shouldn't really affect anything right?

Your SR+ is lighter, you may not see the full 1” drop using the LR springs.

in general there aren’t many issues, but what it will affect is the angle of your CV joints and your alignment.

for the CV joints I’m not sure if it moves in a better direction or worse direction (haven’t looked into it)

alignment can be adjusted

• Informative
Reactions: Mr X
I have an SR+ with stock 19'' sport rims and want to reduce some of the wheel gap

T-Sportline is offering their springs for $300 right now
Tesla Model 3 Sport Lowering Springs

Would there be any issues having the LR springs installed on an SR+?

I want the 1 inch drop, the SR+ springs 0.75 drop is slightly too little

Also, I plan on keeping my car for a while so would there be any issues in general with lowering a car that I may encounter long term? I mean just 1 inch of a drop that shouldn't really affect anything right?
I have a set of Eibach springs in the classifieds for an SR+. 1.4 front drop 1.1 rear. If you install LR springs you will get less drop. They probably are selling the same springs. That’s why LR drops 1” and SR drops .75”.

• Informative
Reactions: Mr X