Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TSportline

Global Vendor
Our Tesla Model 3 Lowering Springs have been shipping out over the last two weeks. Some community members have already installed them. We started this thread so members can share their photos of their install and feedback for other members.

Here is the description from our website:

Our Sport Lowering Springs were developed for the Rear Wheel Drive Model 3 only. We do not recommend or advise purchase if you have an AWD or Performance Model 3 on order.

Our Model 3 Sport Lowering Springs improve the ride quality of the Tesla Model 3 by increasing spring travel for increased comfort. Simply put, our springs will give your Model 3 a less “stiff” ride.

The ride height is lowered by approximately 1" (25mm). Improve the look and comfort of your Tesla Model 3 with our Sport Lowering Springs!

This product requires professional installation.

Made in USA.

tesla-model-3-linear-progressive-dual-spring-rates-technical-specifications 4.jpg

Specifications:
  • Linear Rate Front Springs, Progressive Rate Rear Springs.
  • Extensively tested in parking lots with speed bumps, potholes, freeways, and city streets.
  • Specifically engineered for comfort and road use.
  • Best combination for daily driving experience.
  • Balances performance and driver's comfort.
  • Maintains a reasonable ground clearance.
  • Improves handling and assistance in roll-control without compromising ride comfort.
  • Recommended for all drivers who wants a lowered Model 3 with a smoother ride.

Why Linear Rate Front Springs?
  • Best setup for a comfortable, precise steering input.
  • Maintains the same spring rate through compression.

Why Progressive Rate Rear Springs?
  • Smooth and comfortable ride.
  • Advanced and complex engineering required to give the most comfortable daily driving road, or street, use.
  • As the the spring is compressed, it smoothly increases to a stiffer spring rate.
  • Optimizes the center of gravity and suspension geometry while driving.
  • Reduces the force of impact over bumps, potholes, and rough road conditions.
tesla-model-3-lowering-springs-wm.jpg
tesla-model-3-lowering-springs-before-vs-after-wm.jpg

@Allb18c @mpt We would love it if you could post photos of your car here.

What is the aprox cost to buy these and then the cost to install them?

Our Tesla Model 3 Lowering Springs have been shipping out over the last two weeks. Some community members have already installed them. We started this thread so members can share their photos of their install and feedback for other members.

Here is the description from our website:

Our Sport Lowering Springs were developed for the Rear Wheel Drive Model 3 only. We do not recommend or advise purchase if you have an AWD or Performance Model 3 on order.

Our Model 3 Sport Lowering Springs improve the ride quality of the Tesla Model 3 by increasing spring travel for increased comfort. Simply put, our springs will give your Model 3 a less “stiff” ride.

The ride height is lowered by approximately 1" (25mm). Improve the look and comfort of your Tesla Model 3 with our Sport Lowering Springs!

This product requires professional installation.

Made in USA.

View attachment 317398

Specifications:
  • Linear Rate Front Springs, Progressive Rate Rear Springs.
  • Extensively tested in parking lots with speed bumps, potholes, freeways, and city streets.
  • Specifically engineered for comfort and road use.
  • Best combination for daily driving experience.
  • Balances performance and driver's comfort.
  • Maintains a reasonable ground clearance.
  • Improves handling and assistance in roll-control without compromising ride comfort.
  • Recommended for all drivers who wants a lowered Model 3 with a smoother ride.

Why Linear Rate Front Springs?
  • Best setup for a comfortable, precise steering input.
  • Maintains the same spring rate through compression.

Why Progressive Rate Rear Springs?
  • Smooth and comfortable ride.
  • Advanced and complex engineering required to give the most comfortable daily driving road, or street, use.
  • As the the spring is compressed, it smoothly increases to a stiffer spring rate.
  • Optimizes the center of gravity and suspension geometry while driving.
  • Reduces the force of impact over bumps, potholes, and rough road conditions.
View attachment 317400 View attachment 317399

@Allb18c @mpt We would love it if you could post photos of your car here.

I have an AWD on order, and would like to look into lowering springs. What is the plan there? Will you develop a set to work on the AWD? Are you just waiting to test this set on it? Is it just not going to be compatible with lowering springs?

I have an AWD on order, and would like to look into lowering springs. What is the plan there? Will you develop a set to work on the AWD? Are you just waiting to test this set on it? Is it just not going to be compatible with lowering springs?

We plan to develop lowering springs for both AWD and Performance models.

We plan to develop lowering springs for both AWD and Performance models.

Great. Thanks. Another question. I live in Colorado. Any thoughts on where I might be able to find an installer here, once I have them? I know getting springs installed shouldn’t be a major thing, but I am going to be picky on who I will let pick my Tesla up off the ground.

@warrior15r Initially, I thought it was the same but after a few days I've had the opportunity to test it on the highway, on regular commuter roads in NJ (i.e. like the moon) and even on unpaved roads at slow speeds. The steering feel is the same, still sharp, but, I'm sensing that the ride is more forgiving. It's not softer nor harder but I think it's lost some occasional jiggle that happened from time-to-time. I think it's gone from Audi S4 to BMW M3 if that makes sense - it feels more compliant yet more together.