Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

T Sportline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are many people with P85D and 19" wheels.
I personally think they look better than the 21" wheels (and realize that I'm in the minority). I have driven both a P85 on 21" wheels and my S60 on 19" wheels on the same streets and commute and believe that the 19" wheels are quieter and provide a gentler ride. Oh, and then there is the cost per set plus the shorter life span.
Yes, I understand that on 19" wheels I may only get a 3.5 secs 0-60 time. I think I'll be OK with that.
(actually, I haven't seen hard numbers on that, just that it would be "slightly slower" as they provide less traction)

There are many people with P85D and 19" wheels.
I personally think they look better than the 21" wheels (and realize that I'm in the minority). I have driven both a P85 on 21" wheels and my S60 on 19" wheels on the same streets and commute and believe that the 19" wheels are quieter and provide a gentler ride. Oh, and then there is the cost per set plus the shorter life span.
Yes, I understand that on 19" wheels I may only get a 3.5 secs 0-60 time. I think I'll be OK with that.
(actually, I haven't seen hard numbers on that, just that it would be "slightly slower" as they provide less traction)
Wow, you read his mind & provided all the info before he asked.