TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Vendor Tailgate Applique Wraps from RPM Tesla

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by RPM Accessories, May 2, 2017.

1. RPM Accessories

3M Carbon Fiber Wrap for your Model S or Model X rear Appliqué add a great touch of carbon fiber to you Tesla.

$59 with free shipping and Do it Yourself installation with our step by step videos. Everything is included. Select the 1" or 5/8" TESLA letter cut outs on the website.

Add red letters for $15 to make it look just like the photo. Add more items and get to $100 and you get 15% OFF. Or ad a Real Molded Carbon Fiber license plate frame for only $35 with Red Reflective TESLA letters too.

RPM Tesla

Attached Files:

• Love x 1
  2. RPM Accessories

[​IMG]

• Love x 1
  3. Joeker88

Joeker88 Member

I know there are people out there who likes chrome, I'm not a big fan. When my friend blacked out everything chrome on his MX. I wanted to get the chrome look covered. I went in eBay and bought a handle carbon fiber wrap which covered only the front. A few weeks later the adhesive started to come off on the corners. Then I ran across RPM Tesla and watched videos while Mark did an install demo then I went ahead and ordered some appliqués. Then I was sold all of their vinyls are made by 3M. Check out my install video and don't forget to check out my other Tesla videos.

• Helpful x 1
    • Like x 1
  4. MasterT

MasterT Member

I wouldn't order from this guy and wouldn't recommend to anyone; I wouldn't take anything from him even for free. Low morals, shady tactics, unprofessional behaviour - just very unpleasant and jealous individual. Most of his posts were deleted from Norm's New Cubby thread, but some is still there, go visit and see for yourself.

@RPM Accessories do you have permission from Tesla to manufacture and sell Tesla's logo? You were so adamant calling out @norm on "infringing on Tesla" but,
    magically, doing the exactly same thing by you is ok.

5. WATTS-UP

WATTS-UP Member

The last time came across a fiber wrapped appliqué it made the car look cheap. The ends were pealing and who ever did the cutting out of the letters messed that up to. The old adage you get what you pay for is true, especially when buying after market parts.

• Like x 1