Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Take A Look Inside The Spacious Tesla Model Y: Video

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TMC Staff

May 19, 2017
More space for all your stuff! The freshly revealed Tesla Model Y looks a lot like the Model 3 from the outside. There are tons of similarities on the inside as well. One difference, besides a slightly higher seating position, is the space. With the back seat folded down, this all-electric crossover is capacious. According to...
[WPURI="https://teslamotorsclub.com/blog/2019/03/15/look-inside-tesla-model-y-video/"]READ FULL ARTICLE[/WPURI]

I am more impressed with the panoramic roof. A whole new generation of kids will get to see the countryside AND STARS from the back of a Tesla, on a family road trip. Five decades later I still have memories of seeing Yosemite and the Grand Canyon as a kid in the back of a station wagon (shooting brake for folks in the UK).

• Funny
Reactions: Clubhops10
13639923-1972-oldsmobile-vista-cruiser-srcset-retina-md.jpg
Five decades later I still have memories of seeing Yosemite and the Grand Canyon as a kid in the back of a station wagon (shooting brake for folks in the UK).

Indeed. I remember the Olds Vista Cruiser wagon with the roof glass very reminiscent of those sightseeing train coaches.

• Love
Reactions: jboy210