Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Take Delivery in few days with few questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't speak for the EV charging infrastructure anywhere outside of the United States, but I have yet to use any sort of commercial charging provider. I have used several free chargers associated with universities near where I work. But I generally do all of my charging at home. Just out of curiosity I did sign up for a ChargePoint account and attempted to use one of their chargers, only to find out its use was restricted to employees of the business where it was located.

Sorry I can't help more.

I can't speak for the EV charging infrastructure anywhere outside of the United States, but I have yet to use any sort of commercial charging provider. I have used several free chargers associated with universities near where I work. But I generally do all of my charging at home. Just out of curiosity I did sign up for a ChargePoint account and attempted to use one of their chargers, only to find out its use was restricted to employees of the business where it was located.

Sorry I can't help more.

Thanks for the reply. I saw a guy in a EV charging station and he swiped a "EVLink" card. I was curious and asked him, his reply was the card give you access, and free to use. Just hope someone can enlighten me on this topic.