TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Take over your Lease?

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by banksywalker, Mar 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. banksywalker

banksywalker Member

Just visited my accountant and the dream of owning a Tesla looks a little less financially wise compared to a lease. Curious if anybody out there is looking to get out of a 70D or 85/85D lease. I'm still thinking of getting it through Tesla but thought maybe i can find someone who has less than 36 months left so I'm not locked into 3 years from this point since I may want to upgrade to an X in 2 years or so.

Not interested in Red or White exterior colors or any interior colors beside black. Autopilot is a must . Price is still up for discussion but leaning towards a monthly payment of less than $1200 total

thanks
    Dave

2. Zaphod

Zaphod Galaxy President (former)

Last time I checked swapalease.com there was about a dozen. I believe there is also someone in the for sale section that was looking for someone to take over their lease on a 70D.

3. banksywalker

banksywalker Member

i've been monitoring swapalease and lease trader as well, waiting on a few responses but looks like i've missed a couple of good ones. thought i'd throw it out to the community here just in case the thought had crossed their mind but they needed a little bit of a push to make the decision.

4. karamalla

karamalla Member

I have a Blue 70D that I am looking to get out of. However it has a tan interior and no autopilot but can be activated.
    $875 plus tax
    27 months left