Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Take over your Lease?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just visited my accountant and the dream of owning a Tesla looks a little less financially wise compared to a lease. Curious if anybody out there is looking to get out of a 70D or 85/85D lease. I'm still thinking of getting it through Tesla but thought maybe i can find someone who has less than 36 months left so I'm not locked into 3 years from this point since I may want to upgrade to an X in 2 years or so.

Not interested in Red or White exterior colors or any interior colors beside black. Autopilot is a must . Price is still up for discussion but leaning towards a monthly payment of less than $1200 total

thanks
Dave

i've been monitoring swapalease and lease trader as well, waiting on a few responses but looks like i've missed a couple of good ones. thought i'd throw it out to the community here just in case the thought had crossed their mind but they needed a little bit of a push to make the decision.