TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Taking a P85D for a spin with a few friends after years of covering Tesla

Discussion in 'News' started by ZachShahan, May 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. ZachShahan

ZachShahan Member

A couple of years after landing on a top 20 list with Elon, Obama, several car company execs, etc (#20, woohoo!), I finally got behind the wheel of a Tesla (I've been living in Poland and was patiently waiting for a good opportunity). Luckily, they gave me (and a few friends who had never been in one) a P85D. If you are interested (no pressure), here's my take on driving and riding in the car after years of reading and writing about it:

Tesla P85D Test Drive Reactions (5 Original Videos) | CleanTechnica

Where I live right now, I absolutely have no need for a car. However, with plans to move back to Florida at the end of the year or so, I'll likely be on the market for a car. Will go electric, of course. Was planning to be "smart" and go with an i3, B-Class Electric, or LEAF, but man, the Model S is a whole different creature. Having a very hard time not deciding on a Model S (many months early). We'll see what happens when the time to make a decision comes along.

2. brucet999

brucet999 Active Member

It gets worse; by then you'll have to decide between MS and MX! :)

3. SmartElectric

SmartElectric Active Member