Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taking Delivery - Checklist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Does anyone have a checklist for taking delivery of a model 3 LR RWD?

I saw a lot complaints about build quality - but I'm not an expert so I don't know what to check, other than the most obvious visual issues like paint / alignments etc.

What should I be worried about the most when taking a new model 3? I mean what common issues are the hardest to repair / take the longest at the service center to repair?

I don't mind a bit of a visual issues that can be corrected within hours, but I don't want a new car with problems that require weeks to repair.

Thanks!!

Hi,

Does anyone have a checklist for taking delivery of a model 3 LR RWD?

I saw a lot complaints about build quality - but I'm not an expert so I don't know what to check, other than the most obvious visual issues like paint / alignments etc.

What should I be worried about the most when taking a new model 3? I mean what common issues are the hardest to repair / take the longest at the service center to repair?

I don't mind a bit of a visual issues that can be corrected within hours, but I don't want a new car with problems that require weeks to repair.

Thanks!!

I used the following: A must have Tesla Model 3 delivery checklist for every potential owner

congrats and enjoy

Reactions: samcvan