Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taking delivery of MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live about 130 miles from the service center. Probably have to do a one-way car rental and getting a ride from the Enterprise guys to Tesla SC (about 5-10 minutes away).

How did you guys that are not close to the SC do it? Do I have any other options?

Hate to take our car there and have my wife drive one car and I drive the other back home. We would like to enjoy the new Model X together for the first time.

I live about 130 miles from the service center. Probably have to do a one-way car rental and getting a ride from the Enterprise guys to Tesla SC (about 5-10 minutes away).

How did you guys that are not close to the SC do it? Do I have any other options?

Hate to take our car there and have my wife drive one car and I drive the other back home. We would like to enjoy the new Model X together for the first time.

We were actually driven by the local sales center. One of their sales associates picked us up at our house and drove us to the SC in a Tesla of course. The were great and the drive up was a great opportunity to get to know the car even more.

• Informative
Reactions: Racerx22b
I've driven a buddy from Pittsburgh to Columbus twice to have work done on this Polaris Slingshot. Ask around. You might be surprised who would help you out and drive you and your wife to the SC. Buy him breakfast on the way.