Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taking delivery tomorrow- need help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN is 29xxx (tesla model y, ordered on june 27th) How in the world could this pass inspection (talking about the bumper fender fit).

i exchanged emails with the advisor way before delivery asked him to do something if he could as far as qa goes since i was going to go over that huge checklist. Nothing

I did accept delivery because, i was just sooo excited. Same crap that people write on these forums. And no its not a small percentage of people that post only bad deliveries. This is a bunch of boloney.

tweeted @ musk, i dont know, just to vent my frustration and disappointment.

On the good side it drives great, and the tech is great, i am a software engineer myself.

80/20 right now (80% i will return the car)

ahh this has been a rough ride.

VIN is 29xxx (tesla model y, ordered on june 27th) How in the world could this pass inspection (talking about the bumper fender fit).

i exchanged emails with the advisor way before delivery asked him to do something if he could as far as qa goes since i was going to go over that huge checklist. Nothing

I did accept delivery because, i was just sooo excited. Same crap that people write on these forums. And no its not a small percentage of people that post only bad deliveries. This is a bunch of boloney.

tweeted @ musk, i dont know, just to vent my frustration and disappointment.

On the good side it drives great, and the tech is great, i am a software engineer myself.

80/20 right now (80% i will return the car)

ahh this has been a rough ride.

Just to note - when you return your car expect 1-3 months till you get money back.
Car is great, but there is no excuse for this crap issues for this price tag.