Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taking over Model X delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi There,

I’m from SoCal and I placed an order on a model X in September 21. My delivery will be taking place on Oct-Nov 22.
Unfortunately, I cannot take delivery at the moment and I want to know if someone is interested and knows how to do that?

Model X (not plaid)
Pearl white exterior
20” Cyberstream wheels
Black interior
7 seats
Yoke steering wheel

Will sell it for the current order MSRP for $124,450.
Same order waiting until March-June 23’

If you’re interested please DM

That's my exact config. There was another person on the forums was in the same situation as you. We were able to transfer his RN to my RN and I took delivery of the car directly from Tesla. I paid him $3k You might want to offer such a thing to others, that way they get the car from Tesla and you dont even get your hands dirty having to buy/sell the car. I was able to retain my MVPA price since my order date was Nov 2021.

Hello,

I’m interested. Can we discuss privately?

Hi There,
I’m from SoCal and I placed an order on a model X in September 21. My delivery will be taking place on Oct-Nov 22.
Unfortunately, I cannot take delivery at the moment and I want to know if someone is interested and knows how to do that?

Model X (not plaid)
Pearl white exterior
20” Cyberstream wheels
Black interior
7 seats
Yoke steering wheel

Hi There,

Model X (not plaid)
Pearl white exterior
20” Cyberstream wheels
Black interior
7 seats
Yoke steering wheel

Hi! I am interested! Please email me at [email protected]