Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taking the next obvious step

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Discoducky

P100DL, 2021 M3, 4 CT reservations and counting
Supporting Member
Dec 25, 2011
My mountain
Ever since discovering this forum from a post on the teslamotors.com forum, I've been addicted as there isn't a better place for information about Tesla than TMC.

I love this forum and it is has been very hard to not post during this transition time, but I'm now officially on staff at Tesla Motors and I want to give a big thank you to everyone that participates in this forum and especially to the moderators who make it all happen.

As you can imagine I most likely won't be able to participate like I have in the past, but you can bet that I'll be logging in and reading just about every thread that is posted.

All the best!

P.S. I hope to still make TMC Connect, if I can, as well as race my S at Laguna Seca since I have been practicing in Forza for the past 7 months ;)

Ever since discovering this forum from a post on the teslamotors.com forum, I've been addicted as there isn't a better place for information about Tesla than TMC.

I love this forum and it is has been very hard to not post during this transition time, but I'm now officially on staff at Tesla Motors and I want to give a big thank you to everyone that participates in this forum and especially to the moderators who make it all happen.

;)

There is something addictive about TMC forums and it may be hard loosing access to participation. Big congratulations on becoming part of a great team and great story, may you be so busy making the best cars to completely forget about this forum:smile:

We will miss your posts, but what an awesome reason to say goodbye (at least for posting). Enjoy the new gigs. Can we ask what position you will be in at TMC (general info like local sales/service, LA engineering, Fremont factory engineer)?

Thanks for all the well wishing and I'm not actually sure where I'll end up as that remains to be seen. I can say this, as I've said it before on TMC, that I have a background in hardware, software, manufacturing bring up as well as program management. I'll be driving the family down to hopefully make the shareholders meeting on the 3rd.

Reactions: Artful Dodger