TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tales From The Tesla - New YouTube channel

Discussion in 'Video' started by Jool, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Jool

Jool Member

#1 Jool, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Hey guys, is there still room for another Tesla-related channel? :smile: We'll mainly be focused on travel and neat places to go in the Tesla, although I'll also touch on some of the technology of the car as well. Right now I only have the channel trailer up, but expect lots of great content soon!

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqf5ZCsBscsERWu0TezWMEA
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TalesFromTheTesla/
    Instagram: @talesfromthetesla • Instagram photos and videos
    Twitter: Julius (@TalesFTTesla) | Twitter

2. Jool

Jool Member

Sorry for the delay in posting a new video, busy schedule and bad weather (yes, rain does happen in San Diego sometimes!) slowed things down. But here's an overview of Autopilot along with a demonstration of it on the freeway! I'll have some neat content from my travels soon.

3. Jool

Jool Member

Our first travel-related episode is up! We checked out the soft opening for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Hollywood, it was great!

4. Jool

Jool Member

Sorry for the lack of updates, been really busy and also really sick! Here's a short video with my thoughts on the reveal of the Model 3:

• Like x 1
  5. Jool

Jool Member

Put together a quick Autopilot video while I was stuck in a load of traffic last weekend. Check it out if you're interested!

6. Jool

Jool Member

Sorry we haven't had time to post anything lately! We've been really, really busy but we promise to have more content soon. We did make a fun video on our other YouTube channel that is Tesla related, in case you've ever wanted to see an adult squeeze into a tiny car :)