Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Talking Teslas Podcast

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My favorite Tesla Podcast is "The Tesla Show"
The signal to noise ratio seems to be better than most podcasts.

Agree with you. Most of the Tesla podcasts and youtube channels basically read you the news. The Tesla Show is one of the few podcasts that actually add content or something unique/different. On Youtube, Rich Rebuilds (@Btr_ftw) and Bjorn are the only watchable channels these days... Has anybody else found something new/different?

• Helpful
Reactions: Btr_ftw
Man I miss that podcast! I will commit to quadrupling..make that quintupling my measly 3.00/month Patreon commitment if they return. Since their abrupt departure, my quality of life has plummeted and I fear I am going to need an SSRI augmented by an atypical antipsychotic agent augmented by transcranial magnetic stimulation augmented by ethyl alcohol as well as psychotherapy for abandonment issues and PTSD. It's been many months and I am still wandering around in a dissociated fugue state (Florida).
Thanks, you gave me quite a giggle. I forwarded your message on to the boyz, EJ &Ceci

Reactions: Jbailey
Thanks, you gave me quite a giggle. I forwarded your message on to the boyz, EJ T&Ceci

Thanks Robert...You three had such excellent chemistry. The show was incredibly entertaining in addition to being a great source of info. The other podcasts are good sources of car info but yours also discussed solar and other facets of Tesla. No other Tesla podcast has made me laugh, much less to the point of tears.

There will be 100's of thousands of Tesla's on the road in a couple of years and we need you, Mel and Tom. There really is no other show like yours.

Alright it’s official, all 3-of us are heading into the studio Wednesday evening to record Talking Tesla, season 3. Well record a full show once a month with “tweener” episodes such as interviews or special events. We arranged to record after hours enabling us to be greased with our favorite beverages. Mine, of course, will be a tequila or mezcal.
Listen in on your favorite podcast source. The intro announcement is at: www.talkingtesla.net

Alright it’s official, all 3-of us are heading into the studio Wednesday evening to record Talking Tesla, season 3. Well record a full show once a month with “tweener” episodes such as interviews or special events. We arranged to record after hours enabling us to be greased with our favorite beverages. Mine, of course, will be a tequila or mezcal.
Listen in on your favorite podcast source. The intro announcement is at: www.talkingtesla.net
Yippie! Great news.

Oh man... Just saw that, listened to Mel's intro and it totally made my day! Thanks Robert..ya'll have by far the best podcast out there.

@rrosenbl,

And of course a “chardy” for Mel!!!:D

Ski

Reactions: Mobius484
Man I miss that podcast! I will commit to quadrupling..make that quintupling my measly 3.00/month Patreon commitment if they return. Since their abrupt departure, my quality of life has plummeted and I fear I am going to need an SSRI augmented by an atypical antipsychotic agent augmented by transcranial magnetic stimulation augmented by ethyl alcohol as well as psychotherapy for abandonment issues and PTSD. It's been many months and I am still wandering around in a dissociated fugue state (Florida).

Season 3 Ep 1 - 6/22 . The boys are back

Glad to see you guys are back. IMO the only two Tesla podcats worth listening to are Talking Tesla and Ride the Lightning. All the others sound too much like click bait to me just drying reading Tesla news. A lot of the Youtube channels are this way too.

This should be front page news. How am I just now reading this? This is by far the best podcast I've ever followed. Maybe I'm just a weirdo but I think these guys don't get nearly enough credit. Is there a new episode available now?

Tesla Daily is pretty informative.

I think I checked out Tesla Daily and thought it was pretty dry and mechanical. Maybe it was something else.

This should be front page news. How am I just now reading this? This is by far the best podcast I've ever followed. Maybe I'm just a weirdo but I think these guys don't get nearly enough credit. Is there a new episode available now?

The new one went up a couple of days ago.

Glad to see you guys are back. IMO the only two Tesla podcats worth listening to are Talking Tesla and Ride the Lightning. All the others sound too much like click bait to me just drying reading Tesla news. A lot of the Youtube channels are this way too.

You should check out The Tesla Show podcast. It is from the perspective of 2 silicon valley software engineers. The main guy does his research and takes a deep dive into some pretty technical stuff.

Last edited:
Thanks Robert...You three had such excellent chemistry. The show was incredibly entertaining in addition to being a great source of info. The other podcasts are good sources of car info but...No other Tesla podcast has made me laugh, much less to the point of tears.

There will be 100's of thousands of Tesla's on the road in a couple of years and we need you, Mel and Tom. There really is no other show like yours.

^^^This^^^