Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Talking to Tesla.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do I talk to Tesla?!?!?!

I have a M3 SR+ delivery date of Friday. I need to rearrange but I cant get to talk to anyone from Tesla. All numbers now seem to go to the automated system that tells me to use the contact form on ...tesla/support. I used that a week ago and have had no response. I also need to know how I am meant to bring the insurance certificate, as requested, when I don't know the vehicle reg. I've just been reading the horrendous trustpilot reviews from all the recent UK deliveries and I am seriously concerned. Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

Stu

I have a M3 SR+ delivery date of Friday. I need to rearrange but I cant get to talk to anyone from Tesla. All numbers now seem to go to the automated system that tells me to use the contact form on ...tesla/support. I used that a week ago and have had no response. I also need to know how I am meant to bring the insurance certificate, as requested, when I don't know the vehicle reg. I've just been reading the horrendous trustpilot reviews from all the recent UK deliveries and I am seriously concerned. Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

Stu
It’s almost impossible!

Best way is to call your service centre but select Model S Sales. You often get a real person then.

You normally get a call the day before collection with the reg so you can sort out insurance. Tesla never asked me for it, even though I had it with me.

Stu
Have they called you yet to confirm the appointment? They called me a day or two after the appointment text to ask if it was OK and I moved my time back an hour, they were very accomodating.

If they haven't called you yet, don't worry, they will and they will be fine with moving time within day.

They also emailed me the day before with the reg, but didnt ask for the insurance at delivery.

My delivery was great. Really enjoyed it.

On insurance, I was able to arrange my cover with VIN only. They just asked I call once I knew the reg. I had it a couple of days before getting the car but I'd have been covered anyway, as I understood it.

The insurance doc I showed tesla was from when I had VIN only.

Have they called you yet to confirm the appointment? They called me a day or two after the appointment text to ask if it was OK and I moved my time back an hour, they were very accomodating.

If they haven't called you yet, don't worry, they will and they will be fine with moving time within day.

They also emailed me the day before with the reg, but didnt ask for the insurance at delivery.

My delivery was great. Really enjoyed it.

Hi and thanks for all the advice guys, I have had no calls yet, I'll just keep everything crossed and have faith....

The Trustpilot reviews certainly are sobering reading.

If people are struggling just to BUY a car from them, how are they expected to feel reassured about needing to speak to them when something goes wrong after they've got your money?

• Informative
Reactions: Petrocelli
lol.. a response from deliverygb.. that's funny.

I've got a service appointment booked over some paint issues plus poor/faulty climate control. They haven't responded or asked for more details, so I'll turn up and expect them to fix it. Maybe I'll get lucky. Maybe they haven't even read the service request and will be completely surprised by me turning up.. At this point I'm fascinated to see how bad their post-sales service will be..