TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tamarack W Va. off I77

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by dhrivnak, Aug 24, 2015.

1. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

Calling all W Va. owners and passers by. Please contact Tamarack (manager James Browder) as I believe that would be a great place for a couple of Tesla destination chargers and Tesla has given a tentative OK to the location. The manager seemed open but I assume if 4-5 of us contact them it would make a FAR impression than just me calling on them.

Tamarack is at the travel plaza just off I-77 outside of Beckley. I know my Roadster could really take advantage of the 80 amp charging capability.

2. Electric700

Electric700 Member

I just contacted them. James is not aware of the tentative Tesla approval but seemed to be receptive to the idea. It would be great for me too since I pass through that area every once in a while. Can you (or a Tesla representative) call him at 304.256.6843 to discuss the Tesla approval?