Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tampa Collision Body Shop Questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Afternoon All,
I was in a fender bender this morning. No injuries just sadness! I am in the claims process and the adjuster and I both found the following repair shop on Telsa's website:

Service King - Tampa
1601 East Busch Blvd
Tampa, FL 33612
33612 Tampa
United States
(813) 932-6977

This body shop is also a "Preferred Body Shop" with my insurance company.

Does anyone have any positive or negative experiences to speak of?

Thanks for the assist!
~Lou

Lou,
Glad you are ok.
You probably already know this , but Tesla has opened up a new Tesla owned body shop north of Orlando in Eatonville, FL
I don['t have experience with either, but purportedly the Tesla owned body shops are stocked with parts and wait times may be less than third party options. Good luck.
...Ken

Thanks for the fast reply Ken! The Eatonville shop is 106 miles away. I intend to give them a call to inquire if they have the parts based on a description of the damage. I will probably do the same with the shop here in Tampa to see what they same.

Although if anyone has reviews of either I am still open to feedback :)

**UPDATE**
I contacted Tesla and they stated the Tesla Body Repair Center's are only equipped for minor body repair while the 3rd party approved shops have the ability to get the parts and perform the work etc. This is counterintuitive but at least it helps make the decisions process easier for me.