Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tampa, FL: 2023 Model Y Performance (Red Multi-Coat) Reservation @ $57,990 Base Price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

My wife is beginning to get cold feet and knowing her, I am listing our order/reservation for sale and looking to simply recoup the $250 order fee. The car is a 2023 Model Y Performance in Red Multi-Coat, eligible for the $7,500 tax deduction and is locked in at the previous lower price of $57,990 + $2,000 for the color, for a total of $59,990. The order can still be edited (color, overall preferences); the delivery date is scheduled for March 20-31.

Please let me know if you're interested, or it will expire worthless, just like my options contracts.

Thank you.

Untitled.png

Hi all,

My wife is beginning to get cold feet and knowing her, I am listing our order/reservation for sale and looking to simply recoup the $250 order fee. The car is a 2023 Model Y Performance in Red Multi-Coat, eligible for the $7,500 tax deduction and is locked in at the previous lower price of $57,990 + $2,000 for the color, for a total of $59,990. The order can still be edited (color, overall preferences); the delivery date is scheduled for March 20-31.

Please let me know if you're interested, or it will expire worthless, just like my options contracts.

Thank you.

View attachment 907116
is is available to be registered in NC?