Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brandon, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any update? I am driving from Jupiter to Tallahassee via Gainesville and this would make the trip much easier!

When do you drive ? I will stop by this evening, I do believe it will be operable by tomorrow. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like Tampa might go solar soon. See my post at this thread

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/25792-Solar-power-complemented-Superchargers/page2

Please share your RV location

I leave in an hour or so. Hopefully it will be online for my drive home! This is my first long distance trip and I am looking forward to it! I have an RV park lined up to charge at hen I get to Tallahassee. Fun times.

What is the name and location of the campground you plan to use. I need to travel to Tallahassee from Orlando next weekend. I do not see many charging locations in the area.

I tried unsuccessfully to post at 11:30 today, so better late than never:

IMG_1871.JPG
IMG_1872.JPG
IMG_1870.JPG

It does not show up but the meter is powered and appears to be cycling through some diagnostics.
I am guessing they filled select areas of the wood fence and will return to paint it.
This IS like watching paint dry!

I tried unsuccessfully to post at 11:30 today, so better late than never:

It does not show up but the meter is powered and appears to be cycling through some diagnostics.
I am guessing they filled select areas of the wood fence and will return to paint it.
This IS like watching paint dry!

Actually, if you go by today and they're painting the wall, it will be like watching paint dry. :smile:

Just heard this opened today!

At a party last night, I coincidentally met the senior manager of the company who owns the mall - for a variety of reasons he said expect another week before the site goes fully live.

Just talked to a buddy who said the Brandon Tesla manager told him this SC is open as of this morning! (in Brandon, by the mall)

Can anyone verify?

Last edited:
Larry,
There are 8 charging stations, Do you mean 6 of the stations are operable? ( two stations per supercharger cabinet )

thanks
Reno

Hi Jim,

Yes, that is my understanding.

Larry

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like a great excuse for me to head to Brandon for a BBQ lunch tomorrow! I'll stop by and check it out.

Hi Steve,

Thanks.

Larry

It's a "green light" for Tampa

I stopped by around 11:30 today (Thursday) Spoke with the construction manager Ryan, who was waiting for a final landscaping inspection by the County (yes, they are inspecting the bushes, and he can't remove the Orange protective fencing until he gets the OK. My tax dollars at work). He said the fuse problem was a voltage fluctuation issue that he understands has now been resolved. I plugged into 3B and had no problems. Didn't have time (or, frankly, the desire) to check the other stations.

i was already at 196 miles range, but got 391v and 124A charge rate. Went from 196 to 220 in about 15 minutes.

All is well.

(Pics are not uploading, so all you get is this written update!)