TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tan Interior Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by MikeJer, Aug 17, 2016.

1. MikeJer

MikeJer Member

In my search for pictures of the Model X with a tan interior I've found that most people seem to hate tan and that few order the color. White and black seem to be the most popular so it's been hard to find many pictures of the tan. (Note: white feels *too* bright and overly sterile while black gets gloomy in the PNW winter and is way too hot to the touch in the summer. My wife and I want a warmer-feeling interior after having black leather on our previous cars.)

So I thought why not create a thread dedicated to pictures of the MX with the tan interior for those like myself interested in seeing how it looks!

One configuration, in particular, I'd like to see is the Midnight Silver/Tan Interior/Black Headliner -- not a common combo, I know, but I'm really curious how it looks together in various lighting conditions.

Thanks! :)

2. RIZE

RIZE Member

3. MikeJer

MikeJer Member

Thanks, RIZE! Some helpful pics in that gallery.

Out of all those pictures I wish they had one directly from the side with all the doors open. I'd also love to see it outdoors in different lighting conditions. :)

4. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure this All Out

Here are a few of my car. Note the color is fairly light. The one picture comparing it to carpet samples is the darkest I have ever seen it.

I had my carpets made to match and the trim was really more of an off white. The first picture shows the white verses the tan.

20160528_175748 (Small).jpg

20160528_175800 (Small).jpg
    IMG_1014 (Medium).JPG
    20160613_141953 (Medium).jpg
    20160613_141649 (Medium).jpg

5. Rich Meister

Rich Meister Member

this thread should be deleted. LOL JKKKKKKKK not really...

6. MikeJer

MikeJer Member

Nice to see photos of the tan seats in some different lighting. Thanks!