Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tan Interior Picture Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In my search for pictures of the Model X with a tan interior I've found that most people seem to hate tan and that few order the color. White and black seem to be the most popular so it's been hard to find many pictures of the tan. (Note: white feels *too* bright and overly sterile while black gets gloomy in the PNW winter and is way too hot to the touch in the summer. My wife and I want a warmer-feeling interior after having black leather on our previous cars.)

So I thought why not create a thread dedicated to pictures of the MX with the tan interior for those like myself interested in seeing how it looks!

One configuration, in particular, I'd like to see is the Midnight Silver/Tan Interior/Black Headliner -- not a common combo, I know, but I'm really curious how it looks together in various lighting conditions.

Thanks! :)

Here are a few of my car. Note the color is fairly light. The one picture comparing it to carpet samples is the darkest I have ever seen it.

I had my carpets made to match and the trim was really more of an off white. The first picture shows the white verses the tan.

20160528_175748 (Small).jpg

20160528_175800 (Small).jpg

IMG_1014 (Medium).JPG

20160613_141953 (Medium).jpg

20160613_141649 (Medium).jpg