Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tan leather restoration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My tan leather seats are starting to show some cracking and I would like to have them taken care of before things get too bad. Any recommendations for places in the SoCal area to refinish seats? I know that products like leatherique work well for this, but since my seats are not black and I was born with two left hands, I would probably manage to make a mess if I tried myself...

My tan leather seats are starting to show some cracking and I would like to have them taken care of before things get too bad. Any recommendations for places in the SoCal area to refinish seats? I know that products like leatherique work well for this, but since my seats are not black and I was born with two left hands, I would probably manage to make a mess if I tried myself...

Did you find anything?

I got an estimate from A.T.'s Upholstery in Culver City. $275 for refinishing each front seat (they suggest both so they look even) and the work would take about a day to get done, since they have to remove the seats from the car.

I will report back if I give it a go.

Reactions: 365gtb4