TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tapatalk down?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by anticitizen13.7, Apr 10, 2015.

1. anticitizen13.7

anticitizen13.7 Enemy of the Status Quo

I can't access the forum using Tapatalk. I get a prompt saying: "Server error occurred: 'Class'vB_Template_Runtime' not found (config.php:46)'. Other forums I use through Tapatalk are unaffected.

Anyone else seeing this?

2. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

Using it on iOS now and working.

3. anticitizen13.7

anticitizen13.7 Enemy of the Status Quo

I had to log out and log back in to clear the error. It appears to be workings now. Thanks!

4. dirkhh

dirkhh Middle-aged Member

I had it not connect. But then it worked again. Likely some Amazon glitch?