Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tapatalk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I swear by Tapatalk now. Paid $2.99 for the iPhone version and $4.99 for the iPad HD version. Far, far quicker to keep up with all the activity on TMC than with the website while still retaining forum hierarchy and structure. Launching photo views (spanning the page/thread) or videos is that much more nifty. The Unread and Participated thread views is great!

And, yes, I don't really miss the signatures (which can be turned off on the website too, I realized) - I open the web view only as needed (to respond to polls, to look at signatures or the blurb beneath the avatars to find out what a poster's reservation sequence number is and such).

Have to add that the iPhone version is a little more crash prone than the iPad version but, overall, a great app and worth the $$.

I'm not sure I've seen the site on an iPad. You don't have any trouble navigating with your fingers?

No issues using full version on iPad with the browser. Helps to enlarge a bit if you use the little blue buttot that takes you to the first unread post.

Can't do polls w/TapaTalk, but I think it's muck easier for browsing & reading than the full site.

Via Tapatalk HD

Have to add that the iPhone version is a little more crash prone than the iPad version but, overall, a great app and worth the $$.

I've noticed recently that loading images seems to crash the iPad version more. Ironically, this came after an update whose changelist simply stated "bug fixes".

I do agree they should implement poll functionality, but often I'll read a thread, not realize it's a poll, and not really care that I missed it.

Switched. Looks good.

One thing has changed in the last couple of days - not sure if it is related to why you are doing: Using tapatalk on iPad, whenever I say 'show in safari' (which shows the page in embedded safari), it shows the page correctly then switches apps to Safari to show the URL http://www.google.com/pagead/drt/ui. Any idea where that URL comes from? I guess it is a popup window?

One thing has changed in the last couple of days - not sure if it is related to why you are doing: Using tapatalk on iPad, whenever I say 'show in safari' (which shows the page in embedded safari), it shows the page correctly then switches apps to Safari to show the URL http://www.google.com/pagead/drt/ui. Any idea where that URL comes from? I guess it is a popup window?

Maybe tapatalk is trying to send you an ad? Everything I've been doing for the past couple weeks has been on a clone of the site on a test server. So nothing that affects the TMC forum proper. I only started rolling a few things out in the last 10 hours.

Maybe tapatalk is trying to send you an ad? Everything I've been doing for the past couple weeks has been on a clone of the site on a test server. So nothing that affects the TMC forum proper. I only started rolling a few things out in the last 10 hours.

I'm getting the same here Doug. Don't think it's an ad as I see a different ad on each refresh, unless it's the underlying ad code.

Loving the new look and the Gallery pane (a la Flipboard) in Tapatalk HD for iOS 6!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1351835116.290093.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1351835138.385967.jpg

Ok... I've been using tapatalk on iOs (non HD) for a while now and the current version (2.7.3) just failed (on both ios6 and ios7) authenticating to TMC...

It first kicked me off the ios7, tried logging in (locked myself out) waited over 15 minutes and kicked me out on ios6 (both devices now not authenticated) and the PW still works on the website... (I changed my email address twice to verify PW).

Anyone else suffering like me? BTW, I do NOT have a Tapatalk account, I just log in directly to TMC.