Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taptes All Weather Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Website now says for US orders, floor mats ship mid-November. Cargo Mat says "coming soon... shipping October"

Ordered mine. The rear seat coverage is MUCH better than the 3Dmax. Only concern is that the Model 3 rear mats always arrived with creases. I think the biggest improvement over the 3DMax is the cargo mat. I hate the look of the 3D... lots of creases, odd pattern, and the velcro-like bottom makes it impossible to tuck the rear well cover in the slot to hold it up. Thinking the rubber-grip back on these will allow it to move a bit. The lip on the 3D seems higher around the perimeter of the cargo mat, however.

3d.jpg
taptes.jpg

Reactions: fritzner
I would be careful buying from them. My experience so far has been pretty poor. I ordered a set of matts early September some time. THey had a price for Canada that included shipping. My visa got charged at that time. THey contacted me early October and said they now wanted an additional $90 to ship the matts. I told them to cancel the order and I will go different route. Couple weeks now, no refund on my visa and no more replies from them.

I really like the look of the Taptes cargo mat. @jmatero are you still happy with it? Are you able to get into the lower trunk easily? Does it move around at all / fit well? It doesn't look like there is much of a ridge so it wouldn't hold much liquid - I'm ok with that, but just confirming.

Has anyone else received the Taptes rear cargo mat?
Website currently says mid-December shipment.