Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taptes All Weather Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine arrived around a week ago as well. I laid the rear-seat piece (which was loosely folded in the box) on a flat surface with a pillow under the subtle crease to help it relax, and hope do a little vacuuming and then install in the AM.
I had ordered it months ago, but their website said to expect US delivery late November or early December, as I recall. Kind of like a pregnancy -- you wait a while, and hope it turns out okay. I was only hoping the mats would arrive before the first snow, which they certainly did. :D

• Funny
Reactions: Demented_Y
Mine arrived around a week ago as well. I laid the rear-seat piece (which was loosely folded in the box) on a flat surface with a pillow under the subtle crease to help it relax, and hope do a little vacuuming and then install in the AM.
I had ordered it months ago, but their websitke said to expect US delivery late November or early December, as I recall. Kind of like a pregnancy -- you wait a while, and hope it turns out okay. I was only hoping the mats would arrive before the first snow, which they certainly did. :D
I had ordered it months ago, but their website said to expect US delivery late November or early December, as I recall. Kind of like a pregnancy -- you wait a while, and hope it turns out okay. I was only hoping the mats would arrive before the first snow, which they certainly did. :D

I just installed mine this morning. The fit, if you remove the Tesla carpet mats, is very good. Here are two images of the mats in my MY:
20201130_070354.jpg
20201130_071129.jpg

I got them recently as well, and am happy so far. I did have a problem when I put the rear mat in. Somehow I got oil on the mat and on my shirt sleeve. I’m thinking it came from the front seat rails. I didn’t notice until I got in the driver’s seat and put my arm on the center console and then saw what looked like a wet spot. It was oil. It took quite a bit to clean that up as well as some I’d somehow gotten on the back of one of the seats too. Argh.

Ordered on Dec 1st but still not shipped out yet. Wonder when will the vendor send it out?

Anybody has experience on cancelling the order?

I received my floor mats, communication isn't great but the product was eventually received (Ordered Nov 8th, received Dec 8th). Had to use a hair dryer to work out some of the creases & fit, but everything now fits perfectly.

Last edited: