Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taptes All Weather Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got this email 7 days ago but still nothing from them. Few more days to see if they actually ship. I will wait until December and then I will fight for a refund or have the credit card company deal with it.

Hi there,

I would like you to let you know that there would be a shipping delay due to COVID-12 and Holiday season. We expect to ship your order within 10~12 days.

We are doing everything we can to ensure that you get your Floor Mats as quickly as possible.

Please accept our sincere apologies and thank you for understanding.

TAPTES Team

I got this email 7 days ago but still nothing from them. Few more days to see if they actually ship. I will wait until December and then I will fight for a refund or have the credit card company deal with it.

Hi there,

I would like you to let you know that there would be a shipping delay due to COVID-12 and Holiday season. We expect to ship your order within 10~12 days.

We are doing everything we can to ensure that you get your Floor Mats as quickly as possible.

Please accept our sincere apologies and thank you for understanding.

TAPTES Team
When did you place your order? Mine was placed on Nov 8th, they just told me it would not ship until early December.

Got my mats in and I'm impressed. Real similar to 3dmaxpider. Def gonna return the maxpider if the taptes fit is good when I pick up my Y tomorrow

@Kobicue please keep us posted! I'm trying to decide between Taptes, Maxpider, and WeatherTech. My better half wants the WeatherTech but I'm leaning toward the other two options. I think the Maxpider are actually cheaper for us (can get through Costco Canada for cheaper than the Taptes price shipped to Canada on their site) so would probably go that way, but I'm curious how the Taptes works for you and how the two compare.

Reactions: ArtK
I got my TAPTES mats in today. Website never told me they were on there way. Still said processing. They fit and look great. The dead pedal coverage is good in that my shoe doesn’t go above.

Attachments

• 37D85D28-BE2A-4775-B326-0D0820277798.jpeg
    37D85D28-BE2A-4775-B326-0D0820277798.jpeg
    768.9 KB · Views: 153
  • 7C8A3522-1494-473E-8F8B-59E2E315B009.jpeg
    7C8A3522-1494-473E-8F8B-59E2E315B009.jpeg
    330.7 KB · Views: 131
  • DA66F274-2916-4630-B0F8-1994F0A91881.jpeg
    DA66F274-2916-4630-B0F8-1994F0A91881.jpeg
    590.7 KB · Views: 122
@Kobicue please keep us posted! I'm trying to decide between Taptes, Maxpider, and WeatherTech. My better half wants the WeatherTech but I'm leaning toward the other two options. I think the Maxpider are actually cheaper for us (can get through Costco Canada for cheaper than the Taptes price shipped to Canada on their site) so would probably go that way, but I'm curious how the Taptes works for you and how the two compare.
Very happy with it. In fact I didn't even try the maxpider after trying the taptes first

• Helpful
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
I got mine 2 days ago as well. Their last email said it would arrive on December. I emailed them recently complaining of how they are selling this on Amazon for a markup and screwing over the guys that ordered this months ago. Not sure if that helped.