Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taptes deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There seems to have been a bit of a black hole for (not just Taptes) items being processed and leaving China early March. I've received items shipped from China before and after early March, but items shipped early March just seem to have got lost somewhere between dispatch processing and arriving in the postal system according to tracking.

My God...I'm not alone! I thought it was just me. 46 days so far. My hub has been on an interesting European journey, It arrived in Brest on Day 32 and then went to Mala (where is Mala?) and shortly after, off it went to Duisberg in Germany. Having stayed at these locations for about three days each, it took itself to Belgium. Today, I'm told by tracking that it is again in France (where I live) and waiting to be handed over to La Poste. On the basis it doesn't fancy a trip to eastern Europe, I should get it next week.
I wrote to Taptes (nice people) and received the story about everything going by train but they also said they could send stuff by express delivery for extra charge....maybe a quick 20 days then.

My God...I'm not alone! I thought it was just me. 46 days so far. My hub has been on an interesting European journey, It arrived in Brest on Day 32 and then went to Mala (where is Mala?) and shortly after, off it went to Duisberg in Germany. Having stayed at these locations for about three days each, it took itself to Belgium. Today, I'm told by tracking that it is again in France (where I live) and waiting to be handed over to La Poste. On the basis it doesn't fancy a trip to eastern Europe, I should get it next week.
I wrote to Taptes (nice people) and received the story about everything going by train but they also said they could send stuff by express delivery for extra charge....maybe a quick 20 days then.
Mala is in Poland and Brest (on the train route) is in Belarus.

Here's the route:

SmartSelect_20200607-181449_Chrome.jpg

Journey should only take 18 days however Taptes in my experience likes to hold on to your money for a good while before actually dispatching the (in stock) goods.

Weirdly, as of 28 days (yesterday) the tracking of mine now shows: ARRIVED AT DESTINATION AIRPORT

Annoyingly the Jeda one hasn't dispatched yet either, they say on their shipping page 10-12 business days until dispatch, guessing they don't have any spare stock at the moment.

If anyone doesn’t want to wait, I have a taptes gen2 wireless charger and a jeda usb hub for sale both still in their boxes and unused (in the for sale section).. open to offers!

I've just emailed Jeda for an update, if it's going to be a while I'll try and cancel and get in touch. I think my in-laws are coming over from Abingdon for a social distanced BBQ this weekend too. Not sure they'd want me giving them hassle though :D