Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taptes delivery times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My last delivery from them was around 10 days.

I believe they are back to sending via the air, rather than train which was 50+ days!

That's good to know. I've just ordered the new hub and wireless charger and hopefully gets here soon.

My 3 Came with the wireless charger but I find it patchy on my phone. Starts and stops and is very slow. The taptes is supposed to be an improvement.

I ordered the same hub on 17th August. It was shipped on the 10th September and I received it this morning.

I am assuming they didn't have stock when I ordered it hence the delay between the order and shipping, but only 6 days from the shipment notification to delivery.

Reactions: ElRey
I ordered the same hub on 17th August. It was shipped on the 10th September and I received it this morning.

I am assuming they didn't have stock when I ordered it hence the delay between the order and shipping, but only 6 days from the shipment notification to delivery.

If it was the new USB C + A hub, it was a pre-order, starting to ship on the 10th :)

So update on mine as it has now been over 10 days I checked the trickling link and it now says it’s just gone through the Alataw Pass. I can only assume then that it’s on a cargo train or something similar!
On a train, just entered Kazakhstan. I think you'll be waiting a couple more weeks yet.

Yiwu-london-train-route-1366x768.jpg