Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taptes delivery times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
china_uk_train.JPG

Well I ordered roof racks in late November, still nothing. Not happy, to put it politely!

It's on the way...allegedly.

'Look to trucks' as China-Europe rail hits delays and capacity is squeezed - The Loadstar

As my floor mats ordered in October and shipped on 4th December just took a tour of Germany before going back to their German depot on 23rd December I have to say don't order anything from Taptes...
The latest from Taptes is they see the tracking says they returned, but don't know where they are!

Finally had a response from Taptes saying they've found the mats in Germany, but it will be at least another month. No mention of cost increases, but I know there will be import duty, so probably a 30% hike.
I've asked for a refund...

I wanted the TAPTES mats but heard they're weren't delivering anymore because of Brexit issues.
I found the exact ones direct from China. Cost £60 including delivery. Just took about 4 weeks. No import charges either. They're really, really good.

B0F84D9D-CD04-4153-98A5-96EE8BE1C225.jpeg
30CC966A-CBEF-4A45-8A37-16CEE6A6A99E.jpeg
9C27B690-F21B-47D3-8787-49DB8D0634C6.jpeg

£36.04 46% Off | Tesla Model3 foot pad fully enclosed 3D waterproof suit modified accessories TPE XPE car floor mat
US $48.95 45% OFF|Tesla Model3 foot pad fully enclosed 3D waterproof suit modified accessories TPE XPE car floor mat|Floor Mats| - AliExpress

I wanted the TAPTES mats but heard they're weren't delivering anymore because of Brexit issues.
I found the exact ones direct from China. Cost £60 including delivery. Just took about 4 weeks. No import charges either. They're really, really good.

View attachment 635115 View attachment 635116 View attachment 635117

£36.04 46% Off | Tesla Model3 foot pad fully enclosed 3D waterproof suit modified accessories TPE XPE car floor mat
US $48.95 45% OFF|Tesla Model3 foot pad fully enclosed 3D waterproof suit modified accessories TPE XPE car floor mat|Floor Mats| - AliExpress

Yeah wish I could cancel my Taptes ones, considering how much more they cost me, but supposedly they have been shipped....god knows where they are though.

View attachment 635115 View attachment 635116 View attachment 635117

Nice but now £32 delivery!!!