Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taptes leather seat covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which material did you end up choosing for the seat covers? I’m having a hard time choosing between space, brushed or microfiber leather. How did you decide which one to choose? Also there are virtually no photos of the seat backs posted. Are there visible straps in the driver/passenger seats or the second row seats? I want to go with red leather but does it bother you that you can still see parts of the original black seats near the head area from the back view of the driver and passenger seats? Thanks a ton!

Which material did you end up choosing for the seat covers? I’m having a hard time choosing between space, brushed or microfiber leather. How did you decide which one to choose? Also there are virtually no photos of the seat backs posted. Are there visible straps in the driver/passenger seats or the second row seats? I want to go with red leather but does it bother you that you can still see parts of the original black seats near the head area from the back view of the driver and passenger seats? Thanks a ton!
You can consider the Nappa leather, they said it's close to Tesla seats. The straps won't affect your interior looks. It can cover your all parts of original black seats, that's the best seat covers for my Tesla I can find...