Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taptes Model 3 USB Hub

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got one of the first hubs, with issues... They promised to replace it with another but I've heard nothing from them since despite repeated requests... At this point, I'm less than impressed -- I'm just glad that it was relatively inexpensive... I'm going to take it apart and repair it myself.

Reactions: Erayd8
I got one of the first hubs, with issues... They promised to replace it with another but I've heard nothing from them since despite repeated requests... At this point, I'm less than impressed -- I'm just glad that it was relatively inexpensive... I'm going to take it apart and repair it myself.
I mean.. you might want to cut them some slack in regards to communication. They are dealing with quite the medical issue right now..

Just got mine yesterday (2-3 weeks since my order), installed it and everything seems to be working fine. One note, the XBOX controller only worked in the left most port (data port) the other ports work fine for my Jeda wireless charging pad, which isn't the greatest. If I had it to do again, I would probably have been happier with the TapTes charging pad.

Just got mine yesterday (2-3 weeks since my order), installed it and everything seems to be working fine. One note, the XBOX controller only worked in the left most port (data port) the other ports work fine for my Jeda wireless charging pad, which isn't the greatest. If I had it to do again, I would probably have been happier with the TapTes charging pad.

Anyone tried putting a splitter on the "left most port (data port)" and then run two controllers from that? I don't have the car, charger, or usb hub yet but I am trying to figure in my head how all this will work together.

Same here. They responded once and nothing happened even after several request and answering their questions. To all...avoid JEDA. BAD CUSTMER SERVICE AND POOR QUALITY.

• Informative
Reactions: ICON