Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taptes seat covers for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I am a new Model Y owner and new to here.
I am planning to purchase seat covers for my new car, so I did some researches and found the TAPTES one will be a better choice, but I what to see more pictures before purchasing, have you guys ever ordered their seat covers?
Here's the link I found: TAPTES Custom Seat Covers for Tesla Model Y 2020 2021, 5 Seater Model Y Full Set

Thanks in advance.
Did you get them? If so, how do you like them. I don't have my car yet, I should've ordered white interior but didn't and not thinking of ordering from Taptes, maybe in the tan/cream color.

Hi, I am a new Model Y owner and new to here.
I am planning to purchase seat covers for my new car, so I did some researches and found the TAPTES one will be a better choice, but I what to see more pictures before purchasing, have you guys ever ordered their seat covers?
Here's the link I found: TAPTES Custom Seat Covers for Tesla Model Y 2020 2021, 5 Seater Model Y Full Set

Thanks in advance.
I too looking for seat covers. Saw TAPTES has anybody purchased and installed. Have read some have issues with folding split rear seat !

I put the Coverking seat covers on my front seats. I like them. They have a flap on the side for the seat airbags.

IMG_7541.jpg