Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TAPTES tConsole for Tesla Model 3 Y Apple Carplay, iPad iPhone Mount Holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the moments that Largest touch screen in any production car is not enough? I am afraid i don't get the problem this is solving.[/QU’

My M3 might have a large touch screen but it’s still just a single screen and therefore limited in what it can display without having to navigate around the screen while driving. I’ve often wished for a large console screen and a HUD so I can display more info. And, of course, you can display info on the iPad that just isn’t available on the car screen. Great idea.

Interesting idea. I think I will be happy enough to just stick my iPhone on the wireless charging pad and use Waze etc on that.

I would not want to leave it in the car though, which negates the appeal for me somewhat, especially on the move.

I still don't see what he is trying to achieve.

If it was something to put at steering wheel level, where a dash would normally go, then fine, but that looks way too low to be of any use, and he even plasters on it not to be operated when driving, to hide it from the police if pulled over, etc